Monday, February 11, 2008

Episode 24

The brothers of Kappa Alpha Psi are meeting and discussing their recent altercation with the Alphas.

(MIKE looks at JAY's hand, then at JAY. He reluctantly takes JAY's hand.)

MIKE - Aight man.

JAY - No doubt bruh, no hard feelings in this house. As a matter of fact, we're glad you're here. We're bout to talk about what we're gonna do next and we need you here since you were up in the mix.

MIKE - Yeah okay.

(MIKE takes a seat but still looks pissed.)

JAY - As soon as E gets here, we're gonna map out our next move. I think we should retaliate quick!

BEN - Hell no! I think we should chill!

(The door opens.)

DELL - I think you brothers should stop talking so loud! People in the hallway can hear you!

(Everyone turns and sees DELL walk in with his briefcase.)

JAY thinks - Dammit!

DELL - I mean, I know you brothers don't really care about being quiet when it comes to our business, but could you please refrain from letting the world know wat's goin' on?

BEN - Dell we were just...

DELL - Yeah whatever.

(DELL sits down and starts to open his briefcase. He pulls out a pair of glasses and puts them on.)

DELL - Someone care to tell me what happened with the Alphas or shall I tell you what I heard happened?

JAY - Why don't you tell us. Let's see if you got your facts straight for once.

(DELL shoots JAY a glance, then looks back at his papers.)

DELL - Alright then... seems that brothers from this chapter had an altercation at a popular campus hang out. Is that true?

BEN - Yeah, that's true.

DELL - And it was with the Alphas.

BEN - Yeah.

DELL - Okay, well here's the problem that I have with...

JAY - Shouldn't we wait for Eric to get here? I mean, he is an important decision maker here with us.

DELL - My time is short gentlemen. I don't have time to waste. If Eric isn't here when I get here, then my business has to continue.

JAY - Let me call him and see how far away he is. At least give me that Dell.

(DELL sighs and looks at his watch.)

DELL - Fine. You got fifteen minutes.

(JAY jumps up and walks out of the room. Once in the hallway, he pulls out his cell phone.)

JAY thinks - That geek gets on my nerves!

(ERIC's phone rings.)

AKINA - Hello!

JAY - Akina this is Jay, where's that nigga Eric! We need him now... quick!

AKINA - Oh my God Jay get over her quick! There's something wrong with Eric!

JAY - What? What are you talking about?

(AKINA sounds frantic.)

AKINA - Oh my God he won't get up! He won't get up!

JAY - He won't what?

AKINA - He's laying here like he's... like he's... oh my God!

JAY - Akina calm down! What's goin' on!

AKINA - I... I... came over... and...

(AKINA drops the cell phone on the bed and starts to shake ERIC.)

AKINA - Eric! Eric wake up!

JAY - Hello! Hello! Akina! Hey! Shit!

(JAY runs back in the room.)

JAY - Yo we gotta go! There's something wrong with Eric!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CALVIN is sitting on the side of GWEN's bed. Only the bed sheet is covering him.

GWEN - Damn! I didn't know Sigmas got down like that! Man! Whew!

(CALVIN smiles as he gets up to go to the bathroom.)

CALVIN - Shit, give me about fifteen minutes and you'll see a Sigma get down like that again!

GWEN - Fifteen minutes? Boy you better stop trippin'! I'm goin' to sleep!

CALVIN - Oh yeah?

(CALVIN turns around and runs back to the bed. He playfully jumps and lands on top of GWEN.)

CALVIN - Who's going to sleep?

GWEN - Ouch! Ha ha ha ha! Get off me boy!

CALVIN - Nope! You ticklish!

GWEN - Oh God! No! I'm not! I'm not!

CALVIN - Okay, well let's see!

(CALVIN laughs as GWEN gets a look of panic on her face.)

GWEN - No! No! Don't!

(CALVIN starts to tickle GWEN and she starts laughing hysterically.)

CALVIN - You gonna stay up?

GWEN - Yes! Yes! Yes! I'll stay up! Stop!

CALVIN - Promise?

(GWEN is twisting violently and trying to get away.)

CALVIN - You promise?

GWEN - Yeeeees!

CALVIN - What's my name! Say my name!

GWEN - Oh God stop!

(CALVIN rolls off of her and laughs. He lays on his back.)

GWEN - I hate you!

(She slaps his arm and then turns her back to him and pouts.)

GWEN - I hate being tickled!

CALVIN - Aw... I'm sorry.

GWEN - No!

(CALVIN smiles, then leans toward GWEN.)

CALVIN - I'm sorry, really. Will you forgive me?

(CALVIN kisses her back... very softly.)

GWEN - Stop.... that's won't work.

CALVIN - Oh no?

(CALVIN reaches around and slowly slides his finger up GWEN's smooth leg.)

CALVIN - Still hate to be tickled?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(JAY runs back in the room.)

JAY - Yo we gotta go! There's something wrong with Eric!

BEN - What?

JAY - We gotta go! I just called Eric and Akina answered his phone and she's goin' crazy but she said that something is wrong with him!

PHIL - What!

JAY- We gotta go see what's up with him!

DELL - Wait a minute, you guys can't leave! We got business to discuss!

JAY - Business to discuss? Eric is sick man! We out!

(Everyone quickly starts to get up to leave.)

DELL - If you guys leave, I'll have no choice but to file this report as is... with no input from yall. So if this report is false, I'll have no say over it. You won't vouch otherwise.

MIKE - Can't you give us an extension or something man?

JAY - Dell for once can you act like you're our brother? Shit! Who's side are you on man? I'm tellin' you that your frat brother could be in big trouble!

DELL - How do I know this isn't a stunt to get out of the business at hand?

(silence)

JAY - The only thing keeping me from fuckin' you up Dell is the respect that I have for Kappa. Whoever is with me... come on!

(JAY storms out of the room. MIKE follows. Then PHIL, then BEN.)

JAY - One of these days he's gonna push me too far man!

BEN - Don't worry about Dell right now, what happened to E?

JAY - I don't know! I tried to call his cell phone and Akina answered and she's going all crazy. Then she must have dropped the phone!

PHIL - Try to call again.

(JAY pulls out his cell phone as they are rushing to the dorm.)

JAY - It went right to voice mail.

BEN - Do you have Akina's cell phone number?

JAY - Naw, I don't.

BEN - Shit!

PHIL - Let's hurry up!

(They start to run until they get to the dorm.)

JAY - Fuck the elevator man! Let's take the steps!

(They run to the stairs and start to run up to the sixth floor and to ERIC's room. JAY turns the knob and the door opens. The brothers run in.)

JAY - Akina! Hey!

AKINA - Jay! Jay!

(They follow AKINA's voice and run into the bedroom. AKINA is crying frantically. ERIC is laying on his back with his eyes closed.)

JAY - What happened!

AKINA - I don't know! I got here and that bitch Jessica was here! And when I came in, Eric didn't get up!

(BEN jumps on the bed.)

BEN - Eric! Eric!

MIKE - Yo! Call an ambulance!

JAY - Yeah! Call a doctor!

(JAY goes to the other side of the bed.)

JAY - E man! Eric! What the fuck!

(MIKE dials for an ambulance as the front door opens again.)

DELL - Hello? Yo frat, is everything okay with Eric?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MONA is sitting in the Twenty Four Seven diner. She is waiting for her meeting with her soror RENEE.

MONA - Yeah, just give me a diet Coke. I'm waiting for someone.

WAITRESS - Okay.

(MONA looks around. The place isn't too crowded.)

MONA thinks - Dag girl, how late you gonna be?

(She looks around again, then opens her bag. She pulls out the Sigma Gamma Rho handbook and covers it with her napkin. She starts to read it.)

MONA thinks - I can't believe they actually have to...

RENEE - Hi Mona.

(MONA looks up.)

MONA - Hey soror.

(RENEE sits down as MONA slides the book into her lap.)

RENEE - Sorry I'm late. I couldn't find my hat and you know it's gettin' cold out.

MONA - Oh no doubt. No problem, I haven't been waiting that long.

RENEE - Well, I want to thank you for agreeing to meet with me. On such short notice too, but especially after what just happened.

MONA - Yeah.

(MONA looks sad as she slides the handbook onto the seat next to her.)

RENEE - Mona listen. I know I was pissed off about what happened, when I heard what you did.

(MONA is looking sad and looking down.)

RENEE - And to be honest, I'm still pissed and I want to ask you why you would do that to me. But before I even get into that, I need to apologize for hitting you. That wasn't right and it wasn't the way to handle a disagreement or anything.

(The waitress comes over.)

WAITRESS - Hi, welcome to twenty four seven. You want something to drink?

RENEE - Oh uh... yeah. Water with lemon. That's all.

WAITRESS - Okay. And did you all want to order now, or did you need more time?

MONA - Yeah, I'm ready. How about you Renee?

RENEE - Uh... let me see... go ahead and order first.

(RENEE opens her menu and starts to look through it.)

MONA - Give me a turkey club.

WAITRESS - Okay.

MONA - Light mayo though.

WAITRESS - Okay.

RENEE - Uh... do you have...

(MONA bends over and grabs her purse. She takes a bottle of Advil out of her purse at the same time she slips the handbook into RENEE's AKA bookbag.)

MONA - I got a headache girl. Need some Advil.

RENEE - Oh, sorry to hear that.

(MONA smiles as she pretends to take the pills while RENEE is ordering.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(CALVIN tickles the outside of GWEN's thigh with his finger tips. GWEN doesn't say anything but she doesn't stop him.)

CALVIN - You still don't like to be tickled?

(CALVIN kisses the back of GWEN's neck. She bends her head down to give him access to more of her neck and upper back. He licks her back slowly.)

GWEN - Mmmmmmmmm.

(CALVIN smiles.)

CALVIN - Come here.

(GWEN rolls back onto her back.)

GWEN - I thought you said you needed fifteen minutes.

CALVIN - Make that fourteen.

(GWEN giggles as CALVIN kisses her neck and makes circles on her stomach with his fingers. She closes her eyes.)

CALVIN whispers - You are so sexy!

(GWEN smiles.)

CALVIN whispers - You look so damn good!

(GWEN raises both her hands above her head and CALVIN licks down her neck to her breasts. He licks her left nipple and starts to play with her right one.)

GWEN - Mmmmmmmm yes.

CALVIN whispers - Like that?

GWEN whispers - Yes... I like that.

(CALVIN immediately starts to lick a trail down her stomach. He lays between her legs and continues to move down.)

CALVIN - Does that tickle? I thought you didn't like being tickled?

(GWEN only laughs.)

GWEN thinks - I can't believe this is... so nice...

CALVIN - You are such a turn on Gwen, damn!

GWEN - Mmmmmmmmm.

(CALVIN goes all the way down and starts to lick very fast.)

GWEN - Oooooooh! Oh! Yes!

(CALVIN reaches up and massages her breasts. She grabs the back of his head.)

GWEN - Oh yes!

(He pushes his tongue deep inside and moves it around.)

GWEN - God that feels... oh yes! Oh yes! Wait! Wait!

(She starts to push him off.)

GWEN - Wait...

(She is breathing heavy. He looks up.)

CALVIN - What's wrong?

GWEN - Wait, I need a minute. I can't take anymore.

(CALVIN laughs a little.)

CALVIN - You need a break huh?

GWEN - Yeah... please.

(They both laugh.)

CALVIN - Okay... okay. No problem.

GWEN - Damn man!

CALVIN - I'll be right back then.

(CALVIN rolls over and gets out the bed.)

CALVIN - At least you forgave me for tickling you.

(They both laugh as CALVIN walks into the bathroom.)

CALVIN thinks - I'm glad she stopped me. I aint even hard yet! Ha ha ha ha!

(CALVIN closes the door to the bathroom. He turns the water on and throws some water on his face.)

CALVIN thinks - Gwen is sexy though damn!

(CALVIN looks in the mirror and wipes the water off his face. He waits a second, staring at himself. He then looks behind him to make sure the bathroom door is closed. Then he smiles and slowly opens the medicine cabinet.)

CALVIN thinks - What the...

(CALVIN grabs one of the many medicine bottles and reads the label.)

CALVIN thinks - What the fuck!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RENEE is ready to order.

RENEE - Let me get a cheeseburger with no onions.

WAITRESS - Sure, coming right up.

(The waitress takes the menus and leaves.)

RENEE - As I was saying, before we even get into why what happened and all that, I wanted to say that as a woman, I handled that improperly and for that I'm sorry.

MONA - I understand. Sometimes emotions get the best of us.

RENEE - Yeah, seemed to get the best of a lot of people that day especially.

MONA - Yeah, that was crazy. I hope nobody got seriously hurt.

RENEE - Well once again, I'm sorry.

MONA - Hey, don't mention it again Renee. I know how things get.

RENEE - Okay.

(silence)

MONA - Now I know you wanna know why I did what I did with you and Marcus.

RENEE - Actually, yeah. I do wanna know. I couldn't believe you did that, I couldn't believe a soror would do that to me.

MONA - I know, and like you said, I owe you a big apology. See...

(MONA pauses.)

MONA - I saw Marcus too and he's a big cutie. I wanted to talk to him too.

RENEE - Uh huh.

MONA - And see, with me, I'm real shy. I'm not a very outspoken person or anything.

RENEE - Uh huh.

MONA - So just as I'm getting up the courage to say something to him, you step in the way. You cut right in front of me.

RENEE - Huh? No I didn't.

MONA - See, you probably didn't even notice.

RENEE - No, I know I didn't because Marcus came up to me.

MONA - Um... I mean when you and him walked on the dance floor.

RENEE - Oh. Well I didn't know you were about to talk to him.

MONA - And I didn't know that you didn't know. Next thing I know, you're all over him.

RENEE - I wasn't all over him. I'm much more of a lady than that.

MONA - Yeah, a lady who beats people up huh?

RENEE - That was low.

MONA - Hmph.

(silence)

MONA - Anyway, that's primarily why I said what I said to him. So if you're big enough to apologize, so am I. Sorry.

(The waitress comes with the food.)

WAITRESS - Cheeseburger, no onion.

RENEE - Yes, that's mine.

MONA - Can you please box mine up? I need to go.

RENEE - You leaving? Why?

MONA - Renee, my head is killing me. I'm sorry.

WAITRESS - I'll just pack this up for you then.

MONA - Thanks.

RENEE - I'm sorry your head hurts.

MONA - Yeah. I don't get headaches too often, but when I do, they're killer. I'm just gonna go over to Mike's and lay down.

RENEE - Okay.

(The waitress comes back with the check and MONA's food. MONA reaches into her purse and pulls out cash.)

MONA - Here soror, this should cover both our meals.

RENEE - I didn't expect for you to pay Mona.

MONA - No sweat. All this drama was my fault so I owed you one.

(RENEE smiles. She gets up to hug MONA.)

RENEE - Well I hope you feel better soror.

MONA - Thanks soror. I'll talk to ya lata okay?

RENEE - Okay bye.

(MONA turns to leave and RENEE pulls her cell phone off of her hip. She dials.)

PJ - Hello?

RENEE - Peej, we gotta talk man. Mona is not half as bad as you say she is.

PAULA - What!

MONA - Yes girl! I grabbed the book by accident from my cousin's place and before I could even call you to return it, this chick Renee saw it and took it from me!

No comments: